"Never be afraid to apologize to your child. If you lose your temper and say something in anger that wasn’t meant to be said, apologize. Children need to know that adults can admit when they are wrong."
Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below.
Tag at least 10 followers (tag as many as you want tbhidc)
- Name: Andrew
- Nickname(s): Michi or Jack
- Birthday: February 17
- Sex: Male
- Sexuality: Homorrific
- Height: 5’ 9 - 5’ 10 maybe, I really need to measure myself again.
- Time Zone: US Eastern
- Average hours of sleep I get each night: If by “night” you mean “whenever I happen to pass out,” I’d say probably around 6, on average.
- OTPs: I don’t really do the shipping thing. *gasp* I know. I come from pre-shipping tumblr. You’ve probably never heard of it.
- The last thing I Googled was: Nokia 105. Also, I prefer to bing things. Yes, I’m that person.
- First word that comes to mind: “moot”
- What I last said to a family member: “Good night,” I think.
- One place that makes me happy and why: Saint-Jean-de-Luz, France. Because nostalgia and childhood and all that.
- How many blankets I sleep under: 1 in the summer, 2 to 3 in the winter.
- Favourite beverage: Diet Coke is life.
- The last movie I watched in the cinema was: Guardians Of The Galaxy (this is actually the same answer).
- Three things I can’t live without: Phone. Other phone. Data connection.
- A piece of advice for all my followers: Remember to stop and consider other people from time to time.
- You have to listen to this song: ”Motion” by Uppermost
- My blog(s): habas and yetinaut
#xboxone #xbone #controller (at The Timbers)